Thursday, May 14, 2009

St. Louis Trip - 05/09/2009

Last weekend we took a trip to St. Louis to celebrate my niece, Chelsea's high school graduation which also marked the end of home schooling 3 children for my sister-in-law Barb.




Chelsea's Senior Portrait



My nephew Jeremy and his girlfriend Laurel with Sean, Lindsey and Chelsea.



Hanging out with my brother Ronn, my cousin Marc, and his daughter Arianna



Josh is pleased that he has outgrown his cousin.





My nephew Sean and his wife Lindsey



On Sunday, we kicked off our first visit to Six Flags. Last year, we started buying season tickets for 4 of us. With season passes, you get a coupon book with several "bring a friend for free" tickets. Mother's day was the first of the free days, so with Chelsea's graduation on the same weekend, it was hard to pass up going to Six Flags. Getting season tickets turns out to be a relatively cheap way to entertain a family of 8 with the free days. It also is a good excuse to visit my brother's family in St. Louis.





Happy Mother's Day! Now let the fun begin!





Veronica takes me on her first drive. Be afraid, be very afraid...







Ahhhhhhhhh!









I have no idea who this super heroine is supposed to be.






Loren getting $5.00 worth of fun.






Another fun trip to Six Flags!

No comments: